ANNOUNCEMENT OF OPENINGS FOR 2015-2016
- Start date: July 1 st , 2015
- Two 12 Month positions available (Supervisor of Language Arts, Supervisor of Science)
- Individual will be part of CASA (Cresskill Association of Supervisors and Administrators)
- Must possess Certification in corresponding Subject Area
- Must possess a NJ Supervisor’s Certificate
- Entry salary to be determined. Subsequent years will be based on CASA negotiated agreement
- Supervise teachers in Grades K – 12 in subject area of certification & potentially additional subject areas.
- Observation and evaluation of staff.
- Teach one class in subject area
- Develop and maintain budget for department
- Responsible for orders and inventory for department
- Responsible for curriculum development
- Additional tasks as determined by administration
E-mail letter of interest, resume and copy of certificates to:
Mr. Michael Burke, Superintendent
Deadline for submission is March 13 th , 2015
Full-time High School/Middle School Computer Science Teacher
If interested please e-mail letter of interest, resume and copy of appropriate certification to:
Ms. Alison Angrisani, High/Middle School Principal
Deadline for submission is April 4 th , 2015
If you are interested in Substitute teaching or becoming a Substitute Nurse in Cresskill, please contact Mrs. Joanne Steccato in the BOE office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer